Ballymena Academy will take on Methodist College Belfast in the Cup final at Kingspan Stadium at 2:30pm. The Royal School Armagh face Dalriada in the Plate final at 2pm at Belfast Royal Academy, and at the same time, Limavady Grammar School go up against Regent House in the Bowl final at 2pm at Antrim Grammar School.
25 schools participated in this new competition, and 35 games took place as each of the 6 teams qualified for their respective finals.
Please see below information relating to the Cup Final at Kingspan Stadium...
- Date: Wednesday 17 November
- Kick-Off: 2:30pm
- Venue: Kingspan Stadium
- Competition: Danske Bank Ulster Schools' U16 Cup Final
- Teams: Ballymena Academy v Methodist College Belfast
Tickets are still available for this fixture via the link below.
» BUY TICKETS
- All tickets must be pre-purchased online - no tickets will be available to buy at the gate.
- We are now operating a fully digital ticketing experience - tickets should be downloaded to your smart phone or printed off, ready to scan for contactless entry at Kingspan Stadium.
Entering & Exiting the Stadium
- Turnstiles will be open from 1.30pm.
- Entry and Exit is via Mount Merrion Avenue turnstiles only.
View our FREE digital match programme here.
- Light refreshments and beverages will be available in the food village.
- The Kukri Store will be open as normal.
- Stadium bars will not be open.
Safe Return of Supporters
Please do not travel to Kingspan Stadium if you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
All supporters are also advised to test themselves using Rapid COVID-19 tests before they attend, and on days 2 and 8 after the event, in order to identify any positive cases and allow them to self-isolate.
In order to mitigate against the risk of COVID-19, the following measures have been put in place for this fixture:
- Digital tickets to provide contactless entry through the turnstiles.
- Enhanced cleaning to disinfect busy areas pre and post-match.
- Automated hand sanitising units have been fitted to turnstiles and stands.
- Face coverings must be worn when moving around the stadium and in any indoor areas.
- Increased ventilation in indoor locations.
- Numbers entering toilets will be controlled by stewards and one-way systems will be in operation where possible.